Journalist and Content Creator
A highly driven individual with previous experience across marketing, journalism and editorial roles. Faces problems with a positive-can do attitude and has a genuine passion for the media industry.
Content Creator and Editor
- Researching information and related history to each editorial. This also helps informs creative decisions made about each piece.
- Editing and proofreading editorial pieces and scripts.
- Ensuring pieces are informative and accessible to a wide-range of audiences
Volunteering: Administration, Journalism & Marketing
- Administrative role: Answering phone calls, redirecting messages, assisting guest speakers and completing transactions.
- Creation and scheduling of social media posts promoting RTRFM and guests. Completed in groups and alone.
- Creation of advertisement materials for events.
- Daily conversion of radio shows into smaller podcast snippets featuring interviews and informational pieces. Uploaded online with personally written descriptive articles on the RTRFM website.
- Writing articles on local Perth events on the RTR FM website.
Internship: POP Creative Marketing Assistant
- Produced designs for marketing purposes.
- Managed social media platforms and online accounts.
- Worked independently and collaborated with team members and management to produce original material.
- Managed and coordinated with media department for numerous projects to meet client deadlines.
- Initiated a marketing campaign for the organisation designed to reach new clients
Bachelor of Arts: Double Major in Communications and Management
I majored in Media and Communications with a minor of Management in my second year. My WAM was 73.9% or GPA of 5.9.